Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gifts from the Kitchen

If you are like us when the kids were in school - there were teachers, office staff, school nurse, and others that you wanted to recognize for taking care of them day in and day out. And don’t forget everyone else on your list, mailman, neighbors etc. Of course you can’t buy something for everyone, so gift mixes or pre-made treats are perfect. I was just thinking of this when Tiffany posted these great snack mixes.

http://eatathomecooks.com/2011/11/the-no-bake-no-cook-no-time-gift-solution-4-snack-mix-recipes-in-a-jar.html


I’ll post some mixes I’ve used over the years. I’ll apologize in advance that I can’t give credit to the original owner, some were passed down, some were from friends and some I just don’t know.

Here’s to a Happy Holiday!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment