Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread


OK, so I love finding blogs or Facebook pages dedicated to food!  Took this to dinner and it was DEVOURED!  I think this also goes by Crack Bread.  My nephew doesn't like ranch, so we didn't tell him (shh don't tell my secret), and he loved it!

1 loaf of Italian Bread
8 oz shredded Mexican cheese blend (I used colby jack)
16 oz crisp cooked bacon, diced (I used 2 pkg bacon bits)
½ c unsalted butter, melted
1 TBS Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix
Prepare 2 sheets of aluminum foil to wrap bread in, overlap the foil so the bread will be completely covered. On a cutting board, slice bread in 3/4-inch intervals, being careful to not cut all the way through. Cut again, crosswise, not cutting all the way through. Slide bread onto foil and stuff cheese between all cuts: sprinkle with bacon. Mix melted butter and ranch mix, with a fork, and drizzle over top of bread evenly. Wrap foil around bread snuggly and bake at 350 for 15 minutes; uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Serve hot. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment