Sunday, July 13, 2014

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

2 cans Artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
1 small box of frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 green onion diced
1/2 c mayo or Greek yogurt
1/2 c sour cream
1 c Parmesan cheese
1 c pepper jack cheese
Spray your casserole dish with non-stick spray.  In a bowl, mix all ingredients except pepper jack cheese, pour into casserole dish and top with pepper jack cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.
***This came from Facebook - so I can't take credit.  The first time I made this I followed the directions, as this cools the cheese forms a crust on top that is hard to break through.  The second time I made this I added the cheese to the dish, it stayed cream and "dippable" even after it cooled.  I will continue to add the cheese to the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment